Who needs a licence?
The Licensing act 2013 (England and Wales) and the Licensing act 2015(Scotland) requires anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol to obtain a PERSONAL LICENCE
A Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) must have a personal licence
Part of the process is the applicants must obtain a recognised qualification in England and Wales this is the Award for Personal Licence (APLH )
We offer the course every fortnight at Port Vale Football Club Hamil Road Burslem Stoke-on-Trent ST6 1 AW
We are also able to offer courses at other venues by demand.
What does our package include?
- Tuition from an experienced Tutor
- A pre course handbook for some pre course learning
- Examination fee ( The Examination is a multi choice paper of which the candidate is required to obtain twenty eight out of forty to pass the examination
- Quizzes to support the learning during the day
- A mock examination
- We operate small group sizes to support good learning
- A no charge policy for a repeat of the exam if required ( we are confident of the quality of our learning programme )
- Refreshments and Lunch throughout the day
How long does the course last?
The 1 day course commences at 9.30am and finishes following the examination at approximately 4.00pm.
How much does the course cost?
The cost is £160.00 per person (reductions are available for organisations with multiple candidates.)
Proof of identification
You will require to bring an acceptable proof of identification before taking the examination. Details will be forwarded to you with the pre-course handbook.